Monday, April 2, 2012

The Hunger Games Movie


I saw The Hunger Games movie two weekends ago. Let me just say, that was THE best book - to - movie adaptation I had ever seen! The cast was impeccable and the scenery was great! Not to mention that they stuck to the story line pretty well and added a few things to enhance the experience. The only flaw was that in certain scenes the camera was shaking way too much and I couldn't tell what was happening, it just gave me a headache. 




Jennifer Lawrence, who played Katniss Everdeen, deserves to win all kinds of awards for her acting in this movie! She was so intense and played the role beautifully! They could not have chosen anyone better to play Katniss.


The other characters were really good too. I loved Wes Bentley as Seneca Crane! His beard was amazing!


Overall I was extremely happy with the turn out. Apparently millions of other people were too, the opening weekend grossed $ 152,535,747. It came in 3rd place, after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and The Dark Night.



1 comment: